Senior Legal Counsel (f/m/d)
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL (F/M/D)YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide legal advice and support on all legal and regulatory matters, especially in the area of digital retail banking and consumer lending
- Monitor legislative and regulatory developments at national, EU and international level
- Develop processes, policies and procedures designed to identify and manage legal risks
- Provide legal advice and support on a variety of corporate and business legal matters
- Austrian academic law degree, preferably bar exam
- Proven track record of 6+ years practical experience in the financial area, in particular in banking and finance law, IT law & digitalisation, data protection law, consumer protection law, civil law, corporate law
- Excellent command of German and English
- Ability to analyse complex legal issues, comprehend business issues and provide legal practical recommendations
- Proactive communication and cooperation approach
- A challenging position based in Vienna in one of Austria’s leading investment banks awaits.
- We guarantee payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitely a minimum of EUR 2,581.26 gross monthly income based on the official national collective agreement („Kollektivvertrag“).
- Attractive benefits and a new office space with excellent view to Stadtpark
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or colour, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
In addition, RCB is a relevant market maker for equities and equity derivatives in the German-speaking area as well as in CEE. As largest domestic specialist and market maker at the Vienna Stock Exchange the Bank provides liquidity for the entire Austrian Prime Market. RCB is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International AG.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.