Tax Manager (w/m/x)
International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
For our newly found subsidiary – Retail Innovation GmbH – we are searching for a
Tax Manager (w/m/x)
What you can expect:
- Setting up of tax processes and coordination of tax filings together with accounting for an Austrian subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International
- Evaluation of incoming and outgoing charges from a tax point of view, especially transfer pricing, VAT and withholding taxes
- Preparation and documentation of all tax relevant topics, especially transfer pricing, VAT and withholding taxes
- Coordination of tax audits together with the tax department of Raiffeisen Bank International
What you bring to the table:
- University degree with specializing in the area of taxes and at least 5 years working experience or without university degree with working experience of at least 10 years in the area of taxes
- Very good know-how of the operational tasks in connection with transfer pricing, VAT and withholding taxes
- Very good command of English and German, any additional language is a plus
- Very good MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Active and assertive personality
- Team-orientated and excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.