Senior Restructuring Manager (f/m/x)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for an ideal opportunity to build on a career combining know how of corporate finance, risk and legal? Are you looking for chances to apply your technical and IT competences to work with risk data and to translate learnings into improved processes? Do you have a passion to work with clients, take a leading deal-team function and enjoy to find the best possible way through a difficult constellation of positions?
If you can answer "yes" to all these questions, we invite you to read on.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
Senior Restructuring Manager (f/m/x)
- Advise and support problematic and/or non-performing borrowers – be it corporate clients or financial institutions; this includes tasks across account management, case support and case reporting, customer data management and legal proceedings
- Assess distressed loans from a commercial and legal perspective, verify reasons for failure of the client and propose consequent measures and further procedures; you will need to develop, present and defend your recovery strategies versus several stakeholders, including decision takers, auditors & regulators
- Engage in the coordination of and contribute to deal teams in relation to cross-border restructurings or insolvencies
- Assist in the development of prevention strategies to reduce future defaults
- Actively participate in divisional as well as several cross-functional projects in context with the Strategic Risk Roadmap
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in customer management with specific financial restructuring and/or complex structuring know-how and a balanced view of customer focus and investor responsibility
- Strong risk assessment and risk taking capability; you are able to assess RBI’s risk position and to propose effective risk mitigation strategies for distressed situations, while also applying advanced corporate finance, excel and financial modelling skills
- Profound understanding of legal concepts in the context of insolvency, bankruptcy and banking law
- Specific industry know-how, advisory competency, and basic data science skills are an advantage
- Profound German & English communication & presentation skills
- You have client facing experience and experience in negotiating with counterparts; stakeholder mapping skills and know-how of conflict management are known to you
- You are a team-player who can work effectively with colleagues at all levels
- You have a high level of proactivity & demonstrate experience in taking ownership to resolve issues, drive for the best-possible result and have a “Thinking out of the box”-attitude
- You are used to work within a fast-paced environment under pressure with an ability to prioritize tasks from a high workflow and keep deadlines
- You are an adaptable individual that learns fast, combined with high self-confidence and solution-orientation
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.