Legal Counsel Innovation Unit (m/f/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Legal Counsel Innovation Unit (m/f/d)
As a global research-based pharmaceutical company, the discovery and development of innovative medicines is Boehringer Ingelheim's top priority. A challenging range of activities awaits you at the Regional Hub in Vienna - one of the largest research, development and biopharmaceutical manufacturing sites of our company. The Legal Counsel Innovation Unit is part of the Legal Biopharma & Innovation Unit Team within our RCV (Regional Center Vienna) region and provides advice on a wide range of matters concerning the research & development activities of the site in Vienna.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Act as legal business partner within cross-functional, international teams for the concept, drafting and negotiation of collaboration agreements for R&D and supply of pharmaceutical products
- Provide legal advice on complex (pharma) legal issues, e.g. international collaboration, development and licensing agreements, both with academic and commercial contractual partners worldwide. A special focus is on intellectual property protection and international contract law
- Participate in legal topics relevant for a global pharmaceutical company, with main focus on legal and regulatory framework for R&D and manufacturing as well as the protection and use of results generated by our research and development functions
- Work closely with colleagues from Boehringer Ingelheim’s global legal and patents functions, and with internal business partners from Research, Business Development, Sourcing, Production, etc.
- Advise and counsel senior executives and other personnel on a wide range of legal matters as part of Boehringer Ingelheim’s diverse international and multifunctional team
- Diploma degree (e.g. Master of Law, LL.M, MBA, etc.) from a European country is required combined with a minimum of 5 years work experience as a lawyer, legal counsel or contract manager
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and IP Law is a strong asset.
- Strong communication skills, emotional maturity, agility and accountability, business partnering, strategic thinking, innovation-driven and ability to deliver measurable results
- English and German business proficiency both verbal and written is a must have, robust IT-Office Tool skills preferable
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 60,000 gross per year/full-time).WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Want to learn more? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.at
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.