Senior Compliance Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Semperit is a global rubber company. The product range extends from hydraulic and industrial hoses (Semperflex) and conveyor belts (Sempertrans) to moulded parts such as handrails (Semperform) through to examination, protective and surgical gloves (Sempermed segment). With our quality products, we have been well positioned for over 195 years and distribute them in more than 100 countries.
Senior Compliance Manager
- Executing Key Compliance Tools of Semperit Group (Semperline, Gifts and Hospitality Guideline etc)
- Ensuring compliance with embargos and financial sanctions as well as prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Monitoring, evaluating and developing the compliance management system, the compliance processes as well as preparing reports for the Executive Board (under the supervision of the Compliance Officer) on the basis of which decisions will be made.
- Data protection: Implementation of the data protection program, DSGVO-compliant set-up of data processing, implementation of measures and control mechanisms, creation and implementation of training and contact for all internal organizational units, review of contracts and interface with external consultants
- Monitoring of the Compliance Budget
- University degree university degree in law, economics or comparable studies
- 3-4 years of professional experience in the area of compliance
- Good knowledge of MS Office package as well as SAP and other software solutions
- Strong communication skills (oral and in writing) in English - good command of other languages would be an advantage
- Independent, assertive and solution-oriented way of working
- Proactive and service-oriented attitude
We offer you:
- An interesting challenge with attractive general conditions within the Semperit Group.
- Flexible working hours and an international environment with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary), Asia (China, India, Malaysia, Thailand) and America (USA).
- Good development opportunities and comprehensive further training are guaranteed.
- Flexible working hours and home office
Location: 1030 Vienna, Subway U3 Gasometer - please be aware that we will move into our new office (QBC) at the Hauptbahnhof end of the year
Gross monthly salary: from EUR 3500.- (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.