Global Accounting & Tax (f/m/x)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Since 2013, woom GmbH has been developing children's bicycles and has, thanks to its pioneering spirit and passion for design, evolved from a start-up to a fast-growing and ambitious international company. In line with the motto –
We want as many kids as possible to love to ride their bikes - to make the world a little better place– woom is dedicated to high quality standards, eco-friendly mobility and a sustainable future. We are looking for an experienced candidate (f/m/x) from a corporate environment to take responsibility for Global Accounting and Tax and thus, to contribute significantly to guide, shape and support the fast-growing company.
Global Accounting & Tax (f/m/x)
Sustainable Production | Efficiency | Cultural Diversity
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Introduction of group/corporate structures, standards, and guidelines (e.g., Global Accounting Manual)
- Establishment of consolidation (IFRS) for the group of companies
- Responsibility for group taxes including design and implementation of the transfer pricing system
- Leading the accounting and tax team in all regions and within the companies of the Group
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of the consolidated financial statements
- Supporting the implementation of the ERP system and thus, optimizing, standardizing, and automating business processes
- Close cooperation with the management and the CFO as well as with auditors and tax advisors
- Completed tax advisor examination or studies with focus on group accounting
- Several years of professional experience in accounting/tax and consolidation according to IFRS and UGB, either in business or in a consulting environment (tax consulting or auditing)
- Experience with team management and the implementation of a new ERP system
- High flexibility and organizational skills
- Ability to think conceptually and high affinity for numbers
- Assertiveness and high level of decision-making skills
- Eager to learn and provide a positive team and change spirit within the company
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Opportunity to shape the future of the company in the core area
- A challenging, interesting, and varied range of tasks and a long-term perspective
- Flat hierarchy and straight lines of communication
- Open and encouraging space for ideas
- Collaborative working atmosphere with a personal culture
- Communication at equal level
- Home office and a flexitime arrangement (38.5 hours) to ensure flexibility in practice
- Travel activity to the extent of approx. 20-25%.
Our client offers a minimum salary for this position starting at € 5,000 gross per month. Overpayment is possible depending on your professional qualifications and experience.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV & motivation letter incl. salary expectations) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible contact person, Pernille Stein Engvoll, firstname.lastname@example.org, will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We kindly ask you to support us in handling your application according to the GDPR regulation more effectively and refrain from applying via e-mail.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.