Lawyer / Legal Counsel (f/m/x)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Lawyer / Legal Counsel (f/m/x)
Legal Services Markets & Treasury
This open position is with the department Legal Services Markets & Treasury that is mainly in charge of capital market transactions and treasury business and provides legal advice to other departments of RBI with a focus on derivative and securities financing business, bond issues, securitizations, intra-group financings and factoring. The department Legal Services Markets & Treasury is looking for a legal expert who will contribute primarily to RBI’s own bond issues and other funding instruments.
Your employment may start as soon as possible and will be for an unlimited period of time.
What you can expect:
- Drafting and negotiation of legal documents relating to RBI’s own bond issues (including prospectus, final terms, subscription agreements) and other funding instrument.
- Supporting the issuance process of RBI bonds
- Liaising in this respect with internal stakeholders (RBI departments) and external counterparties and advisors
- Qualified legal advice to other bank departments and subsidiaries of RBI regarding prospectus and capital markets law
- Analysis of new laws and regulations relating to bonds and other funding instruments (including relevant CRR/ BRRD/BaSAG provisions and Covered Bond and ESG developments) and implementation into the relevant documentation
- Supporting digitalization of legal documentation
What you bring to the table:
- Austrian and/or other EU country Law degree
- Approx 3 years of professional experience in a law firm or as in-house legal adviser in a bank
- Profound knowledge of banking and capital markets laws
- (Austrian) Bar exam is an advantage
- Excellent in English and German language
- Team player and integrative personality
- Proactive and highly motivated personality
- Analytical working approach, skilled to set priorities
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 60.000,- gross p.a. including overtime- higher salary possible depending on professional qualifications and experience
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.