HR Legal Expert (m/f/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HR LEGAL EXPERT (m/f/d)
Fulltime / 40 hours a week / Vienna Headquarters
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.Your contribution as our future HR Specialist will be
- Analyzing, researching, and handling of requests related to any legal area within HR
- Evaluating and updating existing employment documents for all Austrian entities
- Maintaining relevant employment templates in FOUR PAWS countries in alignment with international policies and local legal regulations
- Developing and implementing employment templates for new FOUR PAWS locations in cooperation with local legal experts and lawyers
- Preparing presentations and supporting the People’s Service Center in any employment law related topic
- Several years of work experience in applied labour law and in handling internal requests
- HR related education, preferably with a focus on legal topics
- Excellent German and English skills
- Solid understanding of legal regulations as well as the ability to comprehend new topics quickly
- Ability to communicate requirements so that external partners can ensure rapid responses
- Ability to work with international colleagues and to adapt to various situations
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- The chance to grow together with HR
- Creative freedom and scheduled time for individual learning goals
- Celebration of small and big successes throughout your journey with the HR team
- Individual solutions that match your personal life
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 45.000,- per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV to
Mag. Marion Dillinger
International Head of HR
Application deadline: 30.09.2021
HR is your passion? Make sure to view our other open positions at
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen an Recruiting.firstname.lastname@example.org
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.