This job is no longer accepting applications.
Semperit is a global rubber company. The product range extends from hydraulic and industrial hoses (Semperflex) and conveyor belts (Sempertrans) to moulded parts such as handrails (Semperform) through to examination, protective and surgical gloves (Sempermed segment). With our quality products, we have been well positioned for over 195 years and distribute them in more than 100 countries.
- Lead and cooperation in projects for implementation and continuous improvement of group wide HSEQ standards with focus on environmental projects.
- Support and ensure the implementation of group standards (QP B's) into local site/segment standards (QP C's) at all related sites
- Structured Development of HSEQ know-how at the sites inclusive Training of HSEQ Managers at site
- Support of the development of HSEQ / environmental projects and their implementation with general contractors and consultants.
- Auditing of implementations of Group Standards
- Set up of HSEQ related projects, monitor implementation and consolidate effectiveness.
- Interaction with IT department for any reporting/basic data applications
- Assistance during internal/external auditing
- Teamwork within the projects, QM Team and HSE Team as well as project-based interaction with external suppliers
- Preparation for Certifications (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001)
- Think of possibilities to further develop a safer and healthier workplace and protection of our environment (i.e. pollution, noise)
- University/FH graduation or alternative college graduation as technician (e.g. HTL)
- Working experience is not a mandatory requirement but an advantage
- Structured and detail-oriented thinker
- Analytical thinking and enthusiasm
- Ability to lead project teams
- Ability to structure and organize workshops and to transfer knowledge
- Good social communication skills
- Power of persuasion
- Very good command of German and English
- an interesting challenge with attractive general conditions within the Semperit Group
- Flexible working hours and an international environment with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary), Asia (China, India, Malaysia, Thailand) and America (USA).
- Good development opportunities and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
- Home office opportunity
Gross monthly salary: from EUR 3.400- (according the collective agreement, full time); overpayment possible depending on professional qualifications and experience
Location: 1030 Vienna, Subway U3 Gasometer – please be aware that we will move into a new office (QBC) at the main railroad station end of the year
If you are interested, we request you to apply online.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.