Category Lead MRO, Automation, 3D printing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Better Health, Brighter Future
Als weltweit führendes biopharmazeutisches Unternehmen haben wir tagtäglich das Ziel, uns getreu dem Unternehmensmotto "Better Health, Brighter Future" in den Dienst des Patienten zu stellen. Das Herzstück dafür bilden engagierte KollegInnen. Wir erweitern unser Team und suchen:
Category Lead MRO, Automation, 3D printing
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility – what talent do you have?
We are currently hiring for aCategory Lead MRO, Automation, 3D printing (all genders) in full-time to work remotely in Austria.
As the Category Lead MRO, Automation, 3D printing at Takeda, you will be responsible for developing the overall strategy for assigned categories in accordance with business and fiscal guidelines for terms and conditions, quality, cost and availability in meeting overall company objective. This individual will be the focal point for sourcing, contract development, and new supplier development as well as supplier management and supplier performance.
Your tasks in detail
Category Management & Delivery
- Align with businesses, Sites on functional strategies (Manufacturing/Engineering/Quality/SC….)
- Ability to combine internal and external information and requirements to develop and define forward looking and innovative category/material strategies.
- Ability to think in strategic dimensions Personally develops, leads, and manages larger sub-categories.
- Ensure preferred supplier lists are in place, updated and maintained for assigned categories/commodities/services Initiate, lead and standardize market research activities within the categories
- Industry analysis to identify size of industry, leading players, and specific industry characteristics.
- Analyze global Category or service market trends for assigned material/service purchases and utilize information for strategy development
- Remain cognizant of supplier financial performance
- Know Takeda equipment technology roadmap and establish relationships with key suppliers to leverage new technologies and processes
- Develops an end-to-end category strategy, mapping out the current landscape and defining an improvement plan for the near, mid and long-term to stimulate interest from and engagement with stakeholders.
- Activities such as: market research, demand management, specification development, spend analytics, category strategy development, business case development, negotiation, E-Procurement & E-auctions, supplier relationship management, stakeholder engagement. Utilize established tools/systems & adherence to policies. Monitor category spend and continuously evaluate options to reduce TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Gain Management approval and establish cross functional Category Management Teams (GCMT) Feed success stories into overall procurement communications. Analyze and solve complex problems through innovative thought
- Issue Management/ Schedule Adherence Meet regularly with stakeholders to ensure alignment & solicit feedback
- High level of client focus and an ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Develop close relationships with both suppliers and appropriate client groups.
- Optimize supplier relationships while maximizing value and ensuring uninterrupted services.
- Demonstrating value delivery to a target audience of VP/Sr. Dir / Dir level stakeholders to reinforce client-side buy-in.
- Be able to engage leaders to gain insights and perspective.
- Understand Business area needs strategies and priorities and service accordingly.
- Ability to explain procurement practices, benefits to the organization, the value of Supplier Relationship Management participation in post contract management.
- Demonstrate Takeda values in all relationships (including suppliers).
- Specifically where the business is not engaged, or late, finds ways of improving engagement and develops a plan of action.
- Ability to address urgent needs of the business effectively and efficiently.
- Support Inventory goals Be knowledgeable in best procurement practice for the category (sub-categories)
- Co-develop and execute sourcing strategies with the business, expertly advising and guiding the process to the best-fit approach, tactics and tools (e.g. outcome-based specifications, RFP/RFI/RFQ builds, E-auctions, KPI/SLA development)
- Lead/Support Crisis Management for supply issue resolution Support technology transfer activities for Procurement and Support local sourcing activities upon request
Processes, Metrics & Execution
- Review supplier performance reports consistent with agreed requirements to insure consistency with quality, service and delivery objectives
- Communicate SPR (Supplier Performance Ratings) results to suppliers and lead improvement activities/programs for Service and Delivery, coordinate Quality aspects Track progress against objectives; refine and develop audience-specific updates
- Work in collaboration with Global Internal Audit and other functions to ensure compliance to policies and audit remediation.
- Responsible for the negotiation and contract management process Responsible with the Client for the timely procurement of contract services required for company operations.
- Create, prioritize and plan a pipeline of opportunities to deliver the saving objectives Overall follow the Procurement Operating Model for disciplined execution
- Enable Takeda to get the best out of its suppliers by working in partnership with them for mutual good business
- Business Reviews and technical Meetings with suppliers Knowledge of supplier technology, strengths and weaknesses as well as future directions
- Ability to oversee and manage suppliers and material supply in complex environment Help the Business conduct post contract management (PCM) and facilitate supplier relationship management (SRM) with Global/Key suppliers.
- Ensure Procurement, the Business and Suppliers conduct business ethically, and within the Company’s Anti Bribery and Corruption and FCPA guidelines.
- Alert the leadership to any improper practice. Partner with Supplier Quality to improve supplier performance and enhance supplier relationship (quality, technical capabilities, processes, etc.)
- Encourage Supplier Diversity.
- Develop and implement risk mitigation activities for identified items and suppliers
- Develop risk action plans and prioritize actions Lead, support and/or coordinate mitigation actions
- Track and maintain all relevant information in Risk Management Tool Assess all new items/suppliers and track information in assessment tool
- Align potential alternate sourcing or risk acceptance with senior management Knowledgeable of supplier ramp up capability and limitations
- Manage D&B financial risk monitoring and maintain risk tool appropriately Support the SNC (Supplier Notification of Change) process and lead supplier communication
- Ensure continuity of supply through inventory coverage during Material Qualification Support issue resolution with suppliers Perform Risk Assessment/Due Diligence for new suppliers during sourcing process
- Oversee Risk Management processes and guidelines for Category Management and provide consolidated reports to steering committee; Initiate and coordinate Alternate Sourcing pipeline based on risk potential/prioritization
- Ensure Risk Assessment results are reflected in Category Strategy
- Engineering background and/or BA or BS required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of sourcing/procurement/Category and Supplier Relationship Management experience in a regulated environment preferably in pharmaceutical Industry or experience on the engineering side with equipment specification development and technologies evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability of end-to-end category management & change from a tactical fulfillment service provider to business partner status.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate ideas and influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver value-added results to the organization by applying financial analysis principles and procurement discipline.
- Demonstrated ability of working with and managing cross functional teams in a global, complex, changing environment to deliver value-added results to the organization.
- Experience in working with different cultures/different hierarchy levels
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At our heart are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race or ethnic origin or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.