Senior Legal Counsel/Senior Jurist Schwerpunkt Arbeitsrecht (m/w/d)
Central European University is an undergraduate- and graduate-level university where faculty and students from more than 100 countries come to engage in interdisciplinary education, pursue advanced scholarship, and address some of society’s most vexing problems.
Working in close cooperation with/under the instruction of CEU’s Legal Director in the following matters:
- Preparing legal advice to support the daily operation of the University and its related corporate entities in Austria
- Liaising with the Austrian courts and administrative bodies, external advisors and business partners
- Drafting/reviewing legal documents related to various areas of law
- Drafting/reviewing internal institutional policies
- Legal research and monitoring of changes in applicable Austrian legal regulations
- Austrian university degree in law (bar exam is an advatage)
- 5+ years post-graduation work experience gained at a recognized international law firm and/or as in-house lawyer at a multinational company/international environment
- Expertise in Austrian employment and immigration law
- Knowledge of Austrian laws regarding non-profit institutions and legislation pertaining to higher education is an advantage
- Experience in data privacy is an advantage
- Full proficiency in written and spoken legal English and German
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior aptitude for developing working relationships with a broad range of professionals and stakeholders at multiple Levels
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger legal team
- Hard working with creative problem-solving skills, and ability to meet the challenges within a complex academic environment
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines with competing demands and coping with a high workload
You personally convince with your independent and motivated work style. You confidently approach your tasks with diplomatic competence and are used to working in an international environment.
You look forward to a varied and challenging mission in a university environment, as well as to accompany the institution in its changeover and to set up various legal processes.
If this challenging position is what you have been seeking, please hand in your online-application in English and German language. Your application should include a CV with photo, testimonials and certificates, income requirements, and starting date. Your application will be handled with utmost discretion.
The salary set for this position is above the collective agreement appr. EUR 70.000,00 gross per annum (for 40 hrs per week). Our customer is willing to pay higher based on your qualifications and experience.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre rasche und aussagekräftige Onlinebewerbung mit Lebenslauf und Anschreiben!
Ihre Ansprechperson für diese Position ist Frau Sabine Leutner
Schira & Leutner Personalberatung
Fleischmarkt 1/6 • A-1010 Wien • www.schira-leutner.at
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.