Legal Counsel (all genders)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Legal Counsel (all genders)
Occupation Area:Legal services and Compliance
Company:Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The multinational team of the Banking Legal Department provides legal support for financing transactions with our large corporate customers (domestic and international) as well as in other finance-business related matters.Your Tasks
- Responsibility for the legal support of loan transactions (bilateral and syndicated, corporate- and project-based)
- Legal support of other finance-related business of large corporate customers
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts (LMA-style)
- Close alignment with our account managers, execution managers, credit monitoring and agency team in all phases of a transaction
- Monitoring of trends and developments in the (loan) market and legal support of our product management in the adaption of existing and development of new loan products (e.g. ESG-related)
- Engagement of, and cooperation with, external counsels
- Law degree, ideally complemented by a post-graduate degree (e.g. LLM) or other international experience
- At least 3 years of practical experience in financing transactions
- Drafting and negotiating capability in German and English
- Responsible attitude with the ability to take pro-active initiative while acting in a reliable and structured way
- English or common law background or experience in guarantee or factoring business are welcome
Work in a small and well-established cooperative team with significant interaction inside and outside of Erste Group
Varied field of activities with the possibility to find those subjects you enjoy most
Working in motivated cross-disciplinary deal-teams
Working in an international environment
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 35.365,-- gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.