Project Manager (m/f/d) in Precision Oncology
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Project Manager (m/f/d) in Precision Oncology
We are recruiting a Project Manager (m/f/d) for the Precision Oncology pillar at the St. Anna Children’s Cancer Research Institute (CCRI) together with Labdia Labordiagnostik GmbH (Labdia).
The Precision Oncology pillar aims to support selection of more effective treatments for children and adolescents with newly diagnosed, treatment refractory or relapsing solid cancers and leukemia. Combining molecular profiling, functional chemosensitivity testing and molecular disease monitoring, the program will bridge CCRI’s long-standing translational and clinical research activities and Labdia’s diagnostic expertise.
The Project Manager (m/f/d) will be responsible for the conceptualization, implementation and coordination of the Precision Oncology Program and work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of researchers and clinicians, external partner institutions/hospitals and the Research Management Office (RMO).Your responsibilities
- Prepare a detailed concept for a structured Precision Oncology pillar together with a multi-disciplinary core project team
- Communication with various project stakeholders (oncologists, bioinformaticians, biologists, legal experts and external partner institutions/hospitals)
- Define milestones and tasks and ensure efficient implementation of the program
- Support preparation of legal documents and ethics proposals
- Organize meetings and prepare reports and presentations on the concept and progress of the program
- Support national and international networking activities in the Precision Oncology field
- Coordinate acquisition of third-party funds
- Assist in dissemination and general administrative activities
- An exciting position with an initial fixed-term contract for one year and upon performance assessment, possibility of unlimited contract
- A meaningful, inspiring, and international environment
- An outstanding working atmosphere in a strong team with excellent research and development opportunities
- Access to state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible working hours and other great benefits
- Great location in the center of Vienna, a capital of biomedical research in Europe with excellent quality of life
- A fair and attractive salary package starting at € 3.000-- gross (14x per year) on full-time basis with a view to increase based on your qualification and experience
The St. Anna Children’s Cancer Research Institute (CCRI), located in the center of Vienna, the world’s most livable city and one of Europe’s most important places for biomedical research and life sciences, is an international and multidisciplinary competence center striving to improve treatment of children and adolescents with cancer by connecting translational and clinical research with open-minded exploration of basic disease mechanisms.
The Labdia Labordiagnostik GmbH (Labdia) specializes in the development and implementation of innovative diagnostic methods in the fields of hematology, oncology and infectiology in children and adolescents.
Through close cooperation between clinic and research, the CCRI and Labdia jointly provide an ideal environment for cutting-edge research and its translation into clinical practice. To achieve our ultimate goal of advancing the well-being of patients, the CCRI and Labdia constantly push scientific boundaries and strongly promote close collaboration and exchange with external institutions like the Medical University of Vienna, CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, the Institute of Molecular Biotechnology of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (IMBA) and the Institute of Molecular Pathology (IMP).
The CCRI and Labdia are equal opportunity employers. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are looking forward to your application! Applications should at least contain your Curriculum Vitae, a cover letter, list of publications (please mark / explain your three top contributions), and the contact details of three references.
The application deadline is the 30th of January 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.