Head of Finance, Austria LOC
Better Health, Brighter Future
Als weltweit führendes biopharmazeutisches Unternehmen haben wir tagtäglich das Ziel, uns getreu dem Unternehmensmotto "Better Health, Brighter Future" in den Dienst des Patienten zu stellen. Das Herzstück dafür bilden engagierte KollegInnen. Wir erweitern unser Team und suchen:
Head of Finance, Austria LOC
- Deliver performance objectives in line with Takeda’s PTRB priorities, drive relevant resource allocation and change initiatives to achieve these
- Being part of the management team, participation in Strategic, Investment, Budget and Planning decisions through a deep understanding of business drivers risks and opportunities
- In conjunction with TBS and Centres of Excellence, control and analyze all relevant business transactions, being responsible for full Balance Sheet and P&L of the LOC
- Understand drivers and trends in the countries healthcare environment and the implications on the current and future situation of the company
- Being part of the CSEE Finance Leadership team, contribute actively to broader agenda and take on relevant initiatives as agreed
- Have knowledge of all relevant Financial matters in relation to the legal entity including VAT and income tax
- Ensure compliance to financial and local requirements, ensure robust system of Internal Controls and Risk Management is in place, accountable for external audit outcomes
- Be change agent to transform the Finance Function into a best-in-class Finance organization, bringing also outside best-practices into the organization and elevating capabilities for now and the future
- Develop and Lead the Finance and Supply Chain team, by attracting and retaining talents and developing capabilities and foster a culture of continuous learning
- Identify and development local market key capabilities to develop a local SME area of focus
- Conduct regular reviews with Business and Franchises to understand what the drives the figures business, act as a challenger and partner internally to maximize business success
- Key contact/entry point for relations with external auditors and with external stakeholders (tax audits…) and for internal matters (Transfer pricing, insurance, etc.)
- Act as a local expert, guide and liaise with TBS and COEs
- Initiate and conduct regular balance sheet review meetings - balance sheet reconciliation/justifications delivered by region / BU
- Maintain knowledge about all Financial matters in relation with the Local Organization
- Act as Agile Thought Partner, Steward, Digital Champion and Process Expert and develop those enablers in entire finance organisation
- Actively drive performance and resource (re)allocation topics to drive returns, ask questions and provoke action points until getting full level of comfort with the local organization’s financials (BS and P&L)
- Key involvement in Transfer pricing process (understanding of process, sanity checks and statutory Product P&L)
- Establish network to business in the country, providing high quality accounting and tax support to internal stakeholders (Tax, Treasury, Legal, Business Development, Supply Chain, HR, Country Managers, etc.).
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and environment by but not limited to participating in PHARMIG finance committee
- Understanding impact of industry trends on business risks and opportunities
- In charge of the P&L and balance sheet accounts of Management units.
- Ensure all supply chain KPIs are met, with consistent product availability across the portfolio in line with commercial objectives, minimizing any shortages and managing external providers.
- Support the Tax Planning Team regarding restructuring and monitoring of tax attributes in related jurisdictions
- Lead and influence the annual budgeting and strategic planning processes. Support the functional and divisional heads in the target preparation.
- Propose the right performance guidelines and targets for each business unit to be integrated in the budget, mid-term and long-term plans and project contracts.
- Set, implement and monitor the organization’s financial objectives and strategies to meet targets agreed. Propose and follow-up on KPIs - for example, profitability per asset/ customer/ product. Create an environment & culture of continuous improvement of financial systems and processes to provide most accurate and effective financial information to enable delivery of business commitments.
- Provide through team, methods and tools for analysis, forecast and simulation specific to each area and in consistency. This includes the analysis of historical series for revenues, costs, assets & liabilities and free cash flow items following the rules and standards of the company.
- Prepare the financial analysis of any investment proposed by a division’s or function’s head.
- Support contract negotiations with customers. These are typically large and complex service contracts with sophisticated payment schemes depending on the operational model e.g., distribution agreements
- Establish succession planning for key positions in the finance and supply chain organization and training / development opportunities for the finance and supply chain staff with the goal to establish a best-in-class global finance organization
- Ensure preparation of all relevant performance reports for the Country Manager monthly. This includes comprehensive analysis of performance in comparison with past, budget and midterm plan objectives
- Monitoring compliance related regulations / industry association positions to proactively identify emerging regulatory issues, development in industry practices and standards, and compliance risk trends. Timely escalate any relevant issues to EuCan management.
- Ensures Finance policies and procedures are in line with local laws and regulations as well as compliant with Takeda SOP
- Develop and Lead the Finance team, attracting and retaining talent and developing capabilities by deploying personal career and development plans. Coach and mentor people to achieve plans.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.