Tax Supervisor (m/f/d)
Tax Supervisor (m/f/d)
Holding function at a global segment leader in Vienna
In this global role, you will be responsible for a small team, mainly working on international topics such as tax compliance, tax accounting, transfer pricing, corporate income tax topics and the new OECD Global Minimum Tax Pillar Two initiatives.
Iochpe-Maxion Austria GmbH
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Assist on international tax planning strategies and/or law changes as requested, such as implementation of DAC 6 or other process changes as well as review of tax computations for assigned countries related to monthly forecast, annual operation plan (AOP) and future years of business plan (BP).
- OECD Global Minimum Tax Pillar Two implementation, including key hands on role working with Senior Tax Manager to understand tax law enactment in local countries, development of plan, identification of tool and implementation.
- Review of different tasks and documents, such as corporate income tax return, evidency account, book and tax basis of shares, VAT tax filing, Austria CFC and switch-over analysis, benefit test analysis, studies prepared by external advisors, assigned portions of the quarterly and annual worldwide consolidated tax provision of Austria & Subsidiaries, the Austria standalone entity tax provision and also several other foreign entity tax provisions.
- Ensure transfer pricing compliance reports completed timely and benchmarking studies for related party transactions are obtained, reviewed and managed as needed for transfer pricing reports and/or local file. Implementation of future transfer pricing reporting requirements and support for international tax audits as requested.
- Identify and implement process improvements in the transfer pricing area, including improvements of existing transfer pricing reporting tool and transfer pricing intercompany transaction matrix tool, as well as identification and implementation of additional automation projects.
- Coordination of new intercompany agreements, assist in providing information to foreign tax advisors preparing foreign transfer pricing reports, Detail review corporate allocation and ensure compliant with tax laws.
- Monitor international and domestic tax law changes and communicate impact as well as Austria tax matters including voluntary disclosure and withholding tax appeal.
- Attend educational workshops or classes; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant commercially oriented studies (Accounting / Finance preferred)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in corporate income tax
- Solid knowledge of international tax concepts
- Strong knowledge of Accounting and Tax
- Excellent coordination skills to manage many simultaneous projects and requests
- Team player with strong leadership and communication skills to lead remote and cross-functional teams
- Hyperion and/or SAP experience are Assets
- Business fluent English and German languages skills (C-Level); additional languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel up to 15%, also internationally
- Being part of the world’s leading wheel manufacturer with an international Holding company in Vienna and long-term, international opportunities
- Intercultural mindset in an international team in Vienna with good team spirit
- Onboarding support from colleagues and superior
- Modern office within the city centre of Vienna
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partially from home
- An attractive annual gross salary, starting with EUR 85.000,- with a possibility of overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position, please click on the “Apply” button to submit your motivation letter and CV. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Böck by phone +43 664 85 86 107. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.
Iochpe-Maxion is a global company, the world leader in the production of automotive wheels and a leading producer of automotive structural components in the Americas. Iochpe-Maxion has 31 manufacturing plants located in 14 countries and approximately 15,000 employees, which enable them to serve their customers around the world according to their delivery terms, quality standards and competitiveness requirements. They operate their core business through two divisions: Maxion Wheels and Maxion Structural Components. At Maxion Wheels, they produce and sell a wide range of steel wheels for light and commercial vehicles and agricultural machinery and aluminum wheels for light vehicles. At Maxion Structural Components, they produce side rails, cross members and full frames for commercial vehicles and structural components for light vehicles. Maxion Wheels’ corporate headquarters is located in Königswinter, Germany.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.