Senior Tax Analyst (m/f/d)
Senior Tax Analyst (m/f/d)
Holding function at a global segment leader in Vienna
As part of a global team, you will play an important role in tax aspects including tax compliance, tax accounting, transfer pricing, international tax projects, corporate income tax topics and the new OECD Global Minimum Tax Pillar Two initiatives.
Iochpe-Maxion Austria GmbH
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Transfer pricing compliance, with focus on country-by-country notifications, preparation of local country files, assisting drafting and coordination with intercompany agreements and review of cost allocations and implementing new future reporting requirements.
- Providing support to the Tax Supervisor for preparing the Master file and Cost Allocation Reports; preparing the Benefit Test analysis on a yearly basis and reviewing benchmarking studies
- Austrian tax compliance, with focus on reviews of corporate income tax returns, VAT tax topics, preparation of Austria CFC analysis and switch-over analysis, review German tax returns, prepare the Austrian quarterly tax package and monitor Austrian tax matters
- Tax accounting, with focus on preparation of assigned portions of the quarterly and annual domestic, international and worldwide consolidated tax provision, review quarterly tax packages of different entities of the Group
- Process improvements in the transfer pricing area.
- Assist with the implementation of the new OECD Global Minimum Tax Pillar Two.
- Work on assigned portions of the quarterly and annual worldwide consolidated provision and tax footnote disclosures for Austria & Subsidiaries, review of tax accounting related to monthly forecasts, annual operation plan, and multi-year business plan tax data, prepare tax account reconciliations
- Support for Austrian and international tax audits by providing support to data requested
- Ensure all tax returns for permanent establishments are prepared and filed timely, facilitate the resolution of miscellaneous domestic and international tax issues and monitor domestic and international tax law changes and communicate impact
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant commercially oriented studies (Accounting / Finance preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate income tax and/or tax accounting
- Solid knowledge of Austrian tax law (CIT and VAT rules) and good knowledge of Tax and Accounting
- Knowledge about and experience in transfer pricing
- Hyperion and/or SAP experience are Assets
- Business fluent English and German languages skills (C-Level); additional languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel up to 10%, also internationally
- Being part of the world’s leading wheel manufacturer with an international Holding company in Vienna and long-term, international opportunities
- Intercultural mindset in an international team in Vienna with good team spirit
- Onboarding support from colleagues and superior
- Modern office within the city centre of Vienna
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partially from home
- An attractive annual gross salary, starting with EUR 65.000,- with a possibility of overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position, please click on the “Apply” button to submit your motivation letter and CV. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Böck by phone +43 664 85 86 107. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.
Iochpe-Maxion is a global company, the world leader in the production of automotive wheels and a leading producer of automotive structural components in the Americas. Iochpe-Maxion has 31 manufacturing plants located in 14 countries and approximately 15,000 employees, which enable them to serve their customers around the world according to their delivery terms, quality standards and competitiveness requirements. They operate their core business through two divisions: Maxion Wheels and Maxion Structural Components. At Maxion Wheels, they produce and sell a wide range of steel wheels for light and commercial vehicles and agricultural machinery and aluminum wheels for light vehicles. At Maxion Structural Components, they produce side rails, cross members and full frames for commercial vehicles and structural components for light vehicles. Maxion Wheels’ corporate headquarters is located in Königswinter, Germany.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.