Accounting and Tax Expert (m/f/d)
For the CEU we invite applications for a full-time Accounting and Tax Expert position, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer of CEU and working also closely with the leader of the accounting team located in Budapest.
As a member of the team, the successful candidate will support the Chief Financial officer and the Chief Accountant with his/her/their deep Austrian accounting knowledge and will work with the tax advisor company supporting CEU to manage tax related questions and operational taxation matters.
- Acting as main contact person with CEU’s external tax advisor and the auditors
- Representing CEU and providing information to Finanzamt and other Austrian authorities
- As a high level task, review, advise and participation in the yearly financial audits including the academic year audit as well
- Advising and participating in preparing financial statements from both accounting and taxation point of view
- Coordinating with finance team to complete assigned accounting and taxation tasks
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years of working experience in senior accounting role(s) in Austria in academia, or non-profit sector, or at an international company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent German and advanced English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Accountability, ability to meet deadlines and set priorities
- Strong work ethic is a must
- Discretion when dealing with sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to assess risks and identify optimal solutions
- Flexibility and orientation for solutions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize
- Chartered / certified accountant
- Familiarity with an integrated accounting system (preferably SAP Systems)
- Ideally, Certified Tax advisor status in Austria
- Ideally, ACCA qualification
- Ideally, previous higher education sector experience
The CEU offers:
- Home office or on-site office possibility
- Salary supplement for meals
- Employer contributions to Resaver pension plan
- Family support scheme
- In-house opportunities for job-related trainings and workshops
The annual gross salary starts at appr. 65,000 EUR. Our customer is paying a market conform salary based on the quality of your experience and professional background.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre rasche und aussagekräftige Onlinebewerbung mit Lebenslauf und Anschreiben!
Ihre Ansprechperson für diese Position ist Frau Sabine Leutner
Schira & Leutner Personalberatung
Fleischmarkt 1/6 • A-1010 Wien • www.schira-leutner.at
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.