Product Owner (m/f/d)
You have a passion for product development and are familiar with the software application lifecycle? You feel comfortable in an agile environment and want to take on a central role as a Product Manager in an international team? Then YOU are the perfect MATCH for our partner, a market leader in its industry! BE PART OF IT!
Start your new job with Iventa IT-Recruiting and discover new professional outlets!
Product Manager (m/f/d)
#SCRUM #AGILE #APPLICAION #DEVELOPMENT
- Structured onboarding and a buddy are already waiting for you to make your start as smooth as possible
- You will have a multi-cultural environment with inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Through a high level ofpersonal responsibility and a large degree of creative freedom, you will continue to develop and break new ground every day
- Working with thelatest technologies and opportunities for further development will keep you up-to-date
- Your working hours can be arranged flexibly and wide home office is possible
- Various employee benefits keep you happy
- Defining requirements in accordance to inputs from stakeholders
- Close cooperation and coordination with the engineering teams to create user stories
- Transforming the existing platform onto a new technology stack
- Designing the product roadmap with go to market approach
- Product backlog organisation and supporting the SCRUM teams
- 1-3 years work experience as Product Manager, Product Owner or similar
- Experience with SCRUM and project management methods and approaches
- Good expertise in supporting applications
- Strong skills with Microsoft technologies, SQL is a plus
- Know-How with billing, processing or invoicing related products handling financial transactions is a benefit
- Experience with requirements engineering standards
- Great passion for working with distributed teams in a global environment
- Excellent command of English
The annual gross salary starts from EUR 57,000.- and a 10% additional bonus with a possible overpayment depending on your experience and qualifications.
Let's talk about it!
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu,
quoting the ref. no. 59425/ST.
Linda Rittler, MA, Ph.: +43 (1) 523 49 44-218
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.