Junior Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Junior Business Analyst (m/f/d)Job Number: 47290, City: Österreich, Graz
At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.Role Summary
The Junior Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for the requirements analysis of business process related data and it’s integration between systems. The BA works closely together with the PM, process owners software architects and developers in the build phase of a software solution. For Magna this role requires a strong analytical skillset to be able to work on the business requirements together with our cross functional business ensuring consistency with the Magna Global IT strategy, commitments and goals. For the Junior Business Analyst we are looking for someone who has a good basis understanding of applications and data and the willingness to grow in this role.Key Responsibilities
- Develop statement of requirements together with functional teams to understand the business need for software solutions.
- Articulation of these requirements related to IT Systems, data and data management (integration), data warehousing, reporting, analytics and related.
- Analyze, evaluate and visualize processes and data.
- Work closely together with business departments as well as Global IT departments like enterprise architecture, IT Infrastructure or IT Solutions, Software architecture and development.
- Supports the project manager in the design and execution phase of projects in the communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports quality assurance in projects.
- Bring in ideas to optimize processes for data solutions and services.
- Completion of a degree in Computer Science – or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent.
- Certification in this area like IIBA-CBDA is an asset.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Basic Understanding of IT Infrastructure, network, databases, web applications.
- Basic SQL Skills.
- Basic Understanding of data integration within application frameworks.
- Profound English communication skills, Solid German communication skills are an asset.
- “Hands-on” mentality.
- Functional understanding of processes.
- Planning, organizing and delegation.
- Communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, decision making.
- Negotiation skills and political acuity to ensure that conflicts project and stakeholder requirements are managed to ensure a successful outcome.
- Adaptability, Stress tolerance.
- Basic experience in the area of software application administration or data administration.
- Experience in business analysis as part of IT projects is an asset but not precondition.
- Experience with technologies like MS SQL based web applications, MS Azure, MS PowerBI is an asset.
- Basic experience of working as part of project teams.
Regular travel up to 25% of the time
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 40.000,- with corresponding qualification.Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That’s why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.