Project Manager, Data Analytics (m/f/d)
Data Analytics (m/f/d)
Corporate MarketingInnsbruck, Austria
- Manage, review and perform effective and efficient Google Ads strategies including keywords research.
- Track, report and analyze website and e-mail analytics, PPC initiatives and campaigns and interpreting the data into practical and useful recommendations.
- Develop and report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Design and carry out internal and external marketing research activities
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Higher Education (e.g. Bachelor, Master) in digital analytics, IT, business studies, or similar
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing and Paid Search (Google Ads) as well as in using Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power BI to extract and analyze data
- Knowledge in interpreting digital data, presenting the results and draw useful recommendations from data sets
- Experience in online and offline market research
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and German
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is € 38,855.04.
This position is to be filled immediately.
If you have any questions please contact Caroline Schenk.
MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 130 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2,400 employees around the world.
Want to join a company that helps bring the joy of sound to people with hearing loss? Apply now!
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.