Administrator, B2B/EDI (m/f/d)
Administrator, B2B/EDI (m/f/d)Job Number: 48036, City: Österreich, Graz
At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.Role Summary
Responsible for maintenance and support of B2B services and related infrastructure. The System Administrator B2B will also support the technical implementation of EDI related processes as part of a project team.Key Responsibilities
- Operations and maintenance of B2B and EDI systems
- System monitoring and clean up (partner outages) as well as troubleshooting
- Establishing partner connections to Magna EDI landscape
- Support the implementation of integration Projects
- User Training of all B2B software products, develop and maintain B2B training materials and systems documentation
- General IT Knowledge (SW, HW, Networks)
- Basic programming skills
- Good knowledge of Windows & Unix OS
- Good knowledge of SQL
- EDI experience is of advantage
- Very good English knowledge in spoken and written
- German language skills are of advantage
- Team spirit, good communication skills, high social competence and resilience
- High degree of personal responsibility, dedication & responsibility
- Readiness for multi-shift operation or on-call service
- Completion of community college diploma/certificate OR equivalent work experience
- Computer Science or another technical related degree recommended
- B2B/EDI experience is of advantage (but not mandatory)
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 30.000,- with corresponding qualification. We offer attractive benefits (e.g., employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That’s why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.