API Evangelist (all genders) #api
Make a difference in the financial life of millions of people: At Erste Digital you are co-creating the digital future, in which better financial health is possible. #believeinyourself
API Evangelist (all genders) #api
We are part of Erste Group – the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts are the bank's Digital Muscle. With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region. We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.
We are Erste Digital. We are #digitaltotheheartWhat to do:
The Enterprise Integration Services Department is part of the Erste Digital Core Systems division. We provide mission critical, high availability, high volume, companywide IT services like Identity & Access Management, Middleware (Kafka and Service Bus), API Management and others. We support the entire lifecycle of our applications, including analysis, design, implementation, test and production support.
- Leading the API Governance Process and API Governance Center of Excellence
- Review of APIs in the areas of Security, Testability and Ease of Use
- Supporting teams in API Design and API Management
- Driving further development of our RedHat API Management solution
- Moderation / Communication with multiple intra-organizational stakeholders
- Bringing about Coherence in the API Catalog
- Multiple years in software development
- Profound Knowledge about APIs and the API Lifecycle
- Passion for teamwork and continuous learning
- Quality awareness and a structured way of working
- API Design in OAS3 Industry Standard
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste.
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom.
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic.
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus.
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee benefits – Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital.
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation.
- Work-Life-Balance – Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses -– we support you in balancing work, family and leisure time.
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 52.220,-- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.