Security & GRC Developer (all genders)
We don’t wait for the future to happen, we create it. We are ahead, we are fast. We are digital to the heart.
Security & GRC Developer (all genders)
Occupation Area:Risk management, IT
The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves “run the bank” as well as “change the bank” activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group’s more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the “apply now” button.
Erste’s Cyber Defense Center (CDC) provides security services for business partners in Austria and CEE, with a strong focus on protecting IT and data assets. The CDC is performing a broad array of security activities and is responsible for maintaining a secure IT landscape, especially in the digital banking area of Erste. We are now looking for a full time Software Developer to enhance the Governance, Risk & Complaince functionality of our Security Management Platform and to explore new use-cases for the platform. A vibrant team and agile, savvy and multifunctional opportunities are waiting for you.Your Tasks
- You will advise business partners to understand their challenges and drive innovation to find suitable solutions in our Security Management System that can support them
- You are going to perform requirements engineering exercises and derive development tasks to further digitize the processes in the Security, Data-Privacy and Compliance area
- You will actively collaborate with colleagues to deliver high-quality output and implement existing and new automated GRC technology solutions
- You will be designing and developing applications based on the Archer Platform and custom UI enhancements to enhance the User Experience further
- You will be supporting local & group wide projects and initiatives to design and implement the most suitable processes, workflows and layouts according to the requirements
- You have the ability to grasp the underlying need of a specific development request and follow a structured approach to extract requirements
- You have challenging, strong communication, investigative and presentational skills
- You are able to think outside the box to develop solutions that are sustainable and may be re-used in the future
- You bring an approachable attitude with the ability to openly communicate with different stakeholders and our security, data privacy and compliance experts
- You are a business partner- service-, action oriented- and results driven personality
- You have experience with modern project management methodologies, especially agile principles
- You have organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- You have basic knowledge or experience with implementation of any GRC solution platform
- Joining an experienced, motivated and dynamic team, that is working on innovative topics
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- A variety of training opportunities such as conferences, hackathons, coding dojos, meetups, communities and much more
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health centre that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 44.660,-- gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.