Digital ASIC Design Expert (m/w/div.)
Digital ASIC Design Expert (m/w/div.)
Robert-Bosch-Straße 1, 4020 Linz, Austria
In Austria, the Bosch Group employs 2,940 employees. All four Bosch business sectors are represented in Austria: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods as well as Energy and Building Technology. In Vienna, Linz and Hallein, there are international competence centers of Bosch automotive technology. Moreover, IoT (Internet of Things) projects are developed in Vienna.
The Bosch Engineering Center Linz develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the electrification, passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and off-highway market segments. With our future-oriented mobility concepts, we are helping to shape the change in mobility worldwide with innovative solutions.
We are hiring! To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Digital ASIC Design Expert (full-time 38.5 hours).Job Description
You are part of our interdisciplinary team for the development of application specified integrated circuits (ASICs) for Bosch Automotive Electronics. For our automotive radar development activities in close collaboration with engineering teams at other Bosch locations we are looking for a Digital ASIC Design Expert.
- Take over responsibility: In this position you will design digital SoCs in ultra-deep submicron CMOS technology for automotive radar applications. You will apply a digital on top design flow to develop and integrate custom digital design modules and IPs. You will join the development starting from requirements definition, architecture & design specification, implementation to product and documentation
- Assess in a structured manner: You will collaborate with other developers in a project team and interfacing to analog design, layout, firmware/software, and test program development. You will closely cooperate with the laboratory staff to define, execute and evaluate laboratory
- Think holistically: You collaborate closely with internal and external research facilities and external service providers
- Personality: High level of enthusiasm, creativity, and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams, Effective team player with focused on independent working style
- Experience and Know-How: At least 5 years of hands-on experience in automotive digital design, VHDL/Verilog, verification, digital on top design flows, UPF, SoC design & IP integration, DfT, physical implementation (synthesis, timing analysis, P&R), good knowledge in deep submicron CMOS technology, basic understanding of analog design, experience with ISO26262 advantageous
- Education and Languages: Completed technical education (Electrical engineering, Communications engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent), C1 English skills required, German skills are a plus
Your future place of work offers you:
- Work-life balance (flexible working time models and free window days including home office and flextime)
- Social benefits (numerous health and sports activities, medical care, company pension schemes)
- Service & additional benefits (job ticket, lunbch allowance, employee discounts, modern work equipment)
- Individual Development (professional and personal development opportunities as well as a structured and supportive induction program at the beginning)
- Relocation support
Please upload your complete documents including your curriculum vitae, cover letter and all essential certificates (diplomas and certificates, etc.).
Gross salary starting from 50.000,00 EUR p.a. (38.5 h / week, collective agreement metalworking, no all-in contract). Overpayment is practiced due to the appropriate experience and qualifications. Another additional salary component are bonuses.
Contact & useful information
Do you have any questions about the application process? Contact your recruiter:
Starten Sie etwas Großes.
Bewerben Sie sich online unter www.bosch-career.at
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.