Junior Analyst MES (m/f/d)
Junior Analyst MES (m/f/d)Job Number: 48605, City: Österreich, Graz
At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.Role Summary
This position is responsible for ensuring that MES related services and procedures are implemented, maintained and properly executed. This includes a good understanding of production processes, IT infrastructure as well as a close collaboration with other departments and Magna internal customers.Key Responsibilities
- Support, coordinate, and administer the implementation of MES based processes, solutions and functions.
- Gather business requirements, propose technical concepts for project needs and validate technical feasibility.
- Installation and configuration of MES Solutions (incl. DB, Backup, Archiving).
- Coordination and implementation of interfaces with partners and suppliers
- Bring to service / functional test / integration test / GoLive preparation of MES services, processes, and functions.
- Support of offer and billing process.
- 1st & 2nd Level support including 24x7 on-call support (post go-live lifecycle maintenance).
- Coordination of 3rd Level support (e.g. software vendors, OEM helpdesks and other related parties).
- Develop and maintain MES training materials and train users.
- Install, coordinate, and troubleshoot MES-related products / review and implement vendor-supplied patches.
- System monitoring (business processes, interfaces and solutions).
- Maintain and update the Know-how database.
- Support and enhance the software development process of MagJIS.
- Implement and support dashboard, reporting and analyses solutions.
- Act as a technical consultant to Magna plants on MES topics.
- HTL school graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferred 1-3 years in related field (preferably in Automotive Manufacturing industry).
- SAP Certification is an advantage.
- Experience with MES standards and MES software preferred
- Experience with databases preferred.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn on the job.
- Works well alone and while managing groups.
- Willingness to travel globally is critical for this position.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good English communication skills.
- Able to communicate in German is an advantage.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That’s why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.