Solution Manager SWIFT (all genders)
Make a difference in the financial life of millions of people: At Erste Digital you are co-creating the digital future, in which better financial health is possible. #believeinyourself
Solution Manager SWIFT (all genders)
The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves “run the bank” as well as “change the bank” activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group’s more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the “apply now” button.
Join the department SWIFT Services (SWS) and be one of the leading technical experts for SWIFT Infrastructure within Erste Group. We cover the implementation of solutions with responsibilities over the whole project lifecycle (solutions analysis, architecture and design, implementation, testing phases etc.) and handle operational tasks related to the systems in its area of competence. SWS is looking for the best Solution Manager (all genders) on the market to strengthen the existing team.A day in your new role
- Deploy, configure and maintain SWIFT infrastructure components, primarily the SWIFT messaging interface (Intercope Box Message Hub), SWIFT Alliance and Smartstream TLM Aurora
- Handle customer change requests, incidents and problems according to defined processes and policies
- Communicate with Erste Digital SWIFT customers (currently 25 entities of Erste Group within AT und CEE) in case of incidents, problems, change requests, etc.
- Communicate with external vendors of SWIFT components in case of troubleshooting, change requests, maintenance, etc.
- Monitor SWIFT operations in order to fulfill existing contracts (oSOWs, SLAs, etc.)
- Attend vendor meetings and be responsible for research and optimization of already used or new SWIFT components
- Create and update customer documents and sIT internal documentation
- Deep knowledge of installation and configuration of applications running on Linux/zLINUX (RHEL/SUSE), Container platforms (Docker, Kybernetics), deployment tools
- Know-how about IBM WAS (Websphere Application Server), Appache server, Firewalls, proxy infrastructure, load balancer configuration, certificates (SSL, TLS), etc.
- Several years of experience in SWIFT, SWIFT Services (FIN, InterAct, FileAct) and SWIFT Network are a plus
- Connecting to people and being a teamplayer
- Working independently and having a customer oriented approach
- Managing communication, especially in difficult situations like major incidents
- Proficiency in English, additional (CEE-) languages are an advantage
- You work for one of the most prestigious brands in the country at the internationally awarded Erste HQ in Vienna, with an ambitious multi-national team and cooperate with colleagues across borders
- Access to state-of-the-art tech tools to make your work effective and enjoyable
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 52.220,-- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
- We offer our employees the opportunity to divide their hours between working from home and at the office.
- Erste Digital considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.