Senior Retail Products Data Analyst
Senior Retail Products Data Analyst (f/m/x)
In your role as Senior Retail Products Data analyst, you will contribute to this goal by building relevant data points and creating dashboards to provide insights into the performance and improvement opportunities of the group digital products funnels. You will closely cooperate with 12 RBI network banks and various other stakeholders like digital projects Product Owners, CRM, BI developers, Data engineers, data scientist, Retail Steering and Customer 360 stream. In this exciting position you will report to the Head of International Lending Product Management.
What you can expect:
- Working with data models and setting up requirements for enlarging these with additional attributes
- Translate the business reporting and data requirements into the specifications for enlarging the data models and BI tools dashboards
- Documenting customer journeys from data points perspective and building the respective customer journey’s funnels: e.g. PI lending journeys and SMEs lending journeys funnels
- Regular monitoring of the funnels and ensuring sufficient data to steer and monitor the performance of the digital products - comprising regular as well as ad-hoc reports
- Proactively gathering data from NWB’s and produce the necessary reports
- Identifying ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Participating in analytical and infrastructural projects related to data.
- Contributing to the expansion of Retail data & reporting HO platform to ensure that most up-to-date, robust & comprehensive data is available
What you bring to the table:
- Min. 5 years’ experience in analytics (preferably in banking or insurance)
- Strong experience in working with data models, gathering requirements and writing specifications for enlarging data models
- Strong experience in working with business intelligence tools like Qlik and Power BI
- Strong SQL skills, familiar with the JSON format
- Good understanding of banking products and business processes
- Ability & willingness to transform complex data structures & reports into business actions
- Excellent analytical skills and a deep knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in working with digital analytics tool is an advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What we offer:
- Great team of international colleagues who share common goals
- Innovative and meaningful work that has a direct impact on company’s results
- Home office possibility up to 3 days a week & flexible working time
- A fair compensation package starting at EUR 75.000 gross p.a., bunch of company benefits (e.g., company mobile phone for personal use, free bank account, annual ticket for public transportation, staff canteen, various shopping vouchers) and several opportunities for professional growth!
Did we spark you interest? Do not wait any minute, brush off your resumé and let us have your application!
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.