HR Generalist (m/f/d)
Fulltime / Location: Vienna / hybrid
- Support Employee Relations activities by working with management to resolve conflict or controversy to facilitate achievement of established business objectives
- Support the implementation on site of the business talent management strategy, organizational effectiveness, talent assessment/selection
- Manage the employee-life cycle (employer branding, recruiting, onboarding, talent development, etc.) and ensure compliance with local labor directives, legal and organizational requirements by partnering with TAC (Talent Acquisition Center), HRS (HR Support) and local country HR Teams
- Assist the Sales & Corporate HR projects and processes by working closely with manager of people and HR colleagues
- Support and collaborate to the implementation in countries of HR programs such as wellness, communications, Leadership Development, etc.
- Collect, prepare and analyse HR data for management reports
- University degree preferred (Bachelor's)
- Relevant years of experience in a multi-national HR Operational and Management environment
- Practice in partnering with senior leadership to create and drive strategic HR and key functional organization initiatives
- Knowledge in Labor Law
- Fluent English and German skills
- Collaborative and team-work focused style
- Experience in introducing new HR initiatives/practices and in driving continuous improvement in a multinational environment
Please submit your application under ref. no. 92.791 preferably via our ISG Carreer Portal or via eMail. The application should be submitted in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.