Internship Product Owner (all genders) #work&study #phonesystems #workplace
Make a difference in the financial life of millions of people: At Erste Digital you are co-creating the digital future, in which better financial health is possible. #believeinyourself
Internship Product Owner (all genders) #work&study #android #apple #workplace
We are part of Erste Group – the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts are the bank's Digital Muscle.
With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region. We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.
We are Erste Digital. We are #digitaltotheheartWhat to do:
We are looking for students to support our teams in the area of Workplace & Branch Infrastructure specialized in Telephony.
Get in touch with a wide range of technologies, from cutting edge to mainstream. You will have the opportunity to learn from our team members and can also bring in your own new ideas that will help us to grow and improve.
- Enrolled student with on-going program at University (Uni, FH)
- Enthusiasm and interest along with basic knowledge of apple and android smartphones
- Knowledge of O365 Apps would be advantageous as well as a general interest in phone systems and communication technology
- Passion for teamwork and continuous learning
- Fluent English and German
- Curious and empathetic, treating all people with respect
- Immediate start for an internship with the duration of 12 months with the potential for further extension
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health centre that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Discover all our benefits of Erste group here - Thanks to our corporate benefits partners, you can also receive a whole bunch of discounts in different areas.
- We offer you a varied part-time internship position (20-30h/week) for 12 months. An internship salary of EUR 2.635,-- gross per month (on a full-time basis) is offered.
Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.