Human Resources Change Management, Project & Process Expert
Human Resources Change Management, Project & Process ExpertStarting date: As soon as possible
Application deadline: Open until filled
Full-time or Part-time: Full-time (40 hrs/week)
The Office of Human Resources at Central European University (CEU) is looking for a Change Management, Project and Process Expert to join our team.
Central European University is an undergraduate- and graduate-level “crossroads” university where faculty and students from more than 100 countries come to engage in interdisciplinary education, pursue advanced scholarship, and address some of society’s most vexing problems.
CEU is accredited in the United States, Austria, and Hungary, and offers English-language bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs in the social sciences, the humanities, law, management, and public policy. Located in the heart of Central Europe?in Vienna and Budapest?CEU has a distinct academic and intellectual focus, combining the comparative study of the region's historical, cultural, and social diversity with a global perspective on good governance, sustainable development, and social transformation
As a member of a Human Resources team, you partner with multiple stakeholders across the University to identify opportunities for improvement and organizational transformation activities. Exceptional project management and strong collaboration skills will be essential to this role’s success. As a cross-functional partner you will be engaged with the following:
- Drive the implementation of the human resources strategy in line with CEU’s objectives
- Drive the development and implementation of a change management plan together with key stakeholders for projects owned by Human Resources.
- Applying diverse change management methodologies, ensure successful management and delivery of organizational change projects.
- Integrate change management activities into project plans, understand potential barriers to change; identify risks and implement mitigation plan
- Process improvement and enhancement in all fields of HR in partnership with your HR colleagues
- Prepare and continuously update change roadmap
- Perform lessons learned workshop and ensure continuous improvement of roll-out activities
- Continuous improvement of HR systems, policies and procedures to improve operational efficiency and employee experience
- Ensure that HR policies are aligned with legislative requirements and market best practices
- Drive and implement HR initiatives/processes within the areas of performance management, promotions, career management, talent development, salary benchmarking, employer branding, employee engagement
- Ensure alignment between key stakeholders, unit/department leaders, HRO members and CEU employees
- Coordinate and execute needed project reviews that monitor results and make recommendations for future improvements.
- Action and result orientation: act, aim to make impact and to achieve tangible results
- Accountability: we will empower you to take responsibility
- Ownership: once you have a task you own it fully
- Courage: challenge the status quo and ask questions freely
- Finding effective solutions: aim for simple, feasible solutions
- Collaboration: we will collaborate beyond conventional boundaries
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in an international environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proven track record in change management and HR project membership/leadership
- Ability to navigate in a complex environment and organizational structure
- Great attention to details
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize
- Advanced internal client communication skills
- Discretion when dealing with sensitive/confidential information
- Multicultural orientation and open-mindedness
- Interest in creative problem-solving
- Hybrid work environment, flexible working schemes
- Salary supplement for meals
- Employer contributions to Resaver private pension plan
- Family support scheme
- In-house opportunities for job related trainings and workshops
- Other employee benefits
The annual gross salary starts at 50.000 EUR. The actual final salary might be higher depending on the seniority and level of expertise of the selected candidate.
How to apply:
Applicants need to submit:
- Cover letter
We do not ask for reference letters at the first stage of application; the referees of short-listed candidates may be contacted for references later by CEU.
CEU is strongly committed to the promotion of gender equality and equal opportunities within our institution. Previous training, work experience and/or engagement with matters of equality, diversity and inclusion at the organizational level will be an asset.
The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. We collect, use, and store your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the applicable data privacy rules, including specifically the General Data Protection Regulation. To learn more about how we manage your personal data during the recruitment process, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ceu.edu/recruitment-privacy-notice-austria (Austria: Central European University, CEU Central European University Private University).
CEU is an equal opportunity employer.
Central European University (CEU) is a research-intensive university specializing in the social sciences, humanities, law, public policy and management. It is accredited in the United States, Austria and Hungary. CEU’s mission is to promote academic excellence, state-of-the-art research, research-based teaching and learning and civic engagement, in order to contribute to the development of open societies. CEU offers bachelor's, master’s and doctoral programs and enrolls more than 1,400 students from over 100 countries. The teaching staff consists of resident faculty from over 50 countries and prominent visiting scholars from around the world. The language of instruction is English.
For more information, please visit https://www.ceu.edu/.
powered by ngojobs.eu
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.