EMC Expert (f/m/x) - Power Electronics / Automotive Industry
Our customer is a global, innovative and dynamic automotive supplier with an impressive success story. The company places a high emphasis on the efficiency, safety, and environmental friendliness of its high-quality goods. To further develop our customer's innovative portfolio in the field of electric mobility, we are looking for an experienced hardware developer to start immediately.
EMC Expert (f/m/x)
POWER ELECTRONICS / AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRYYOUR FUTURE ROLE
In a team of technical experts, you will contribute to the development of future-oriented, visionary mobility concepts. You build a bridge between customer requests and normative guidelines and act as a specialist & first contact person for EMC in the projects.
- You are responsible for the design, calculation and simulation of EMC filter units.
- You will develop EMC and ESD-compliant circuit board designs.
- You carry out EMC and ESD measurements during the engineering phase.
- You are the contact person for the cross-functional EMC focus group.
- You analyze customer requirements (specifications) and normative requirements and ensure their implementation.
- You analyze test results and the engineering documentation.
- Completed studies (TU/FH) in the field of electronics, electrical engineering, mechatronics, or HTL with several years of experience in the field of EMC
- Experience in the development of power electronics focused on EMC, ideally within the automotive industry
- Expert handling of standards and guidelines
- Hands-on experience with LTSPICE and Altium Designer is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English
- Positive, cooperative working atmosphere, employee-oriented corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Comprehensive, structured on-boarding and numerous opportunities for training and personal development
- Flexible working hours, home office options
- Numerous fringe benefits
- Opportunity to contribute to environmental protection
- Our client offers an annual gross salary of around €70,000 to €90,000 for this position, depending on specific qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this new, exciting challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application via our career portal. Our responsible consultant, Mag. Martina Tik will contact you immediately after receipt of the documents. We kindly ask you to support us in processing your documents more effectively in accordance with the GDPR and to refrain from sending an e-mail application.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.