Bachelor Thesis: Research and setup of data visualization unit
With 11,500 employees worldwide, AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
In this bachelor thesis it is intended to perform a market research on data visualization units which can be used for vehicle applications. Based on the research results, the selected units shall be set up and connected to a vehicle communication network.
We offer a Bachelor Thesis:
Research and setup of data visualization unitTASKS
- Market research on data visualization solutions (vehicle usage)
- Setup of a visualization panel (display characteristic vehicle information i.e. vehicle speed, …)
- Development of innovative interaction concepts (i.e. camera module, microphone, …)
- Possibilities to include external modules (i.e. camera module, microphone, …)
- Development of interface functions
- Proof of concept
- Documenting results
- Software engineering, informatic or comparable
- Team spirit, strong analytical and problem solving skills, flexibility and good English
- Hands on mentality
- Programming skills (i.e. Python,…)
- Basic skills on vehicle communication networks is a plus
Remuneration: The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 1,700 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) who study at a university abroad.
AVL is not just about cars. It´s about changing the future. Together.
Die Bewerbung ist erfolgreich versendet worden.